October 31, 2013

Welcome!

Acceptance Postcard from the Disney College Program 
Welcome! My name is Megan, and I have recently been accepted to the Disney College Program for the 2014 Spring Advantage session! I want to use this blog to allow everyone to experience my Disney Dream alongside me. It has been my dream to participate in the Disney College Program ever since I was 10 years old and my brother did the program. I cannot believe that my Disney Dreams are finally coming true, and I am so excited to be able to share this experience with all of you.

For those who are interested, my timeline for acceptance is listed below:
September 6 - Web Application
September 7- Received Web Based Interview (WBI)
September 8 - Completed WBI
September 18 - Phone Interview
October 1 - Accepted! (13 days after my phone interview)

I have been accepted to the role of attractions, which was my first choice! I won't know any of the details of my work location until I check in for my program, which will be on January 13, 2014. Because I am part of the Spring Advantage program, I will be working from January 13 until August 1, which means 7 months in Walt Disney World; I truly can't imagine a better situation!

I want to use this blog to share my experience with you, but to also answer any questions you might have about myself or the program. Please, let me know if you have questions and I will do my absolute best to answer them. 

I can't wait to share my Disney Dream with you! Remember:

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

Keep on dreaming!



No comments:

Post a Comment