April 16, 2014

Quick Update

This post is solely to apologize for my lack of blogging in the past two weeks. As you can probably tell, life gets pretty hectic down here in Central Florida, especially during Spring Break Season! However, I have lots to tell you, including information about my last Environmentality and Sustainability class, my parents' visit to Florida, the "updates" they have coming to our apartment (hint: I'm not too happy about it), and some exciting things that have been going on in the big blue world (otherwise known as Finding Nemo The Musical). So, please continue reading, and look for these posts coming very, very soon! I promise that after my online test this week I will do A LOT of catch-up blogging, so stay tuned!

As always, keep on dreaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment