April 17, 2014

Sea World Trip

While we all love Disney World (obviously), it's occasionally nice to get off property and check out the many other things Orlando has to offer. This afternoon, my roommate, Megan (yes, we have the same name) and I had a "Megan day" and went to Sea World for the first time this program!

We both had a great time during our visit. Sea World is a very unique park, entirely different from Disney. We saw the Killer Whale show, the Sea Lion and Otter show, saw polar bears, dolphins, beluga whales, flamingos, birds, sharks, stingrays, sea turtles, and tons of other animals. We also had some cool experiences, such as feeding the otters and going on the two roller coasters there. The first one we went on, The Kraken, was crazy. We went upside down at least four times and went so fast! Megan and I thought that was crazy enough, until we went on Manta! On this roller coaster, you ride parallel to the ground and it is literally the scariest thing I have ever done (but so much fun)!

Being the animal lover that I am, I absolutely adored Sea World. I loved the shows, the atmosphere, and getting to see all of the different animals and learn more about them.

To say the least, "Megan day" was extremely fun and successful!!

Sea World Visit

No comments:

Post a Comment