June 29, 2014

My Best Friend Visits Disney World

My best friend from home, Sara, and her family recently visited Walt Disney World for a family vacation and I was lucky enough to spend some time with them while they were in Orlando! Sara, her brother Jack, and I went to the Magic Kingdom one night and rode lots of rides and watched the Electric Light Parade and Celebrate the Magic. Another night, I was able to join her family for dinner in Hollywood Studios at Brown Derby and then watch Fantasmic afterwards! I also had the opportunity to visit their resort and watch the fireworks from there (and they even stole me a few rolls of toilet paper!) Her mom and her even came to see a Finding Nemo show and they loved seeing me in action and seeing a bit of what I do every day! (They also enjoyed the show, and the VIP seating!)

Sara and I after Dumbo
It was great to see someone from home in Florida, and it was even nicer to be able to spend time with her and her family. The time we spent together in the parks was great and the dinner was fabulous (much better than my usual pasta).

Sara, and the rest of the Fitzpatrick family, thank you for visiting me in Disney World and brightening up my week!

Thanks for the visit, Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment