May 11, 2014

Animal Kingdom Cast Party

In case you haven't heard - Animal Kingdom is growing!

Last Thursday, there was a Cast party in the new Festival of the Lion King theater in Africa for all of the Animal Kingdom Cast Members. They had catered food, lots of drinks, free Mickey ice cream bars, and lots of tents and tables outside giving away free things. The idea of the party was for Cast Members to get to see the inside and outside of the new theater and to thank the Cast Members for all of our hard work.

I can't say too much about the theater, but I will say that I believe that most Guests will be very pleased!

I really enjoyed the Cast Party. I was able to take pictures with the shovel used to break ground at Avatar land, learn about the new and exciting things coming to Animal Kingdom (hint: it's going to be AMAZING!), and spend some quality time with my fellow Cast Members away from work.
It was also really nice to have an event where they were thanking us. We even got to meet Rafiki and Timon!

Meeting Timon & Rafiki
Breaking ground on Avatar!

No comments:

Post a Comment