May 29, 2014

Watching Finding Nemo from a Guest's Point of View

My family visited again this past week, and I had to opportunity to watch Finding Nemo The Musical from a Guest's point of view. My coordinator gave my family and me VIP seating to watch the show. At first I was a little hesitant, mostly because I watch the show at least twice a day, usually more, so I didn't want to watch for fun. However, after watching as a Guest and not having to worry about watching people leaving, watching camera flashes, keeping the aisles clear, etc. it was much nicer! I was actually able to enjoy the show and take some great pictures! See the pictures below, and keep looking for more posts coming about my family's visit and all of the fun stuff that's been going on in the most magical place on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment