May 29, 2014

Picking Up EHH Shifts

Last week I picked up my first EHH (extra hours hotline) shift on The Hub, and it was a parade shift in Asia! This was exciting, especially because I already know how to work the Animal Kingdom Parade, so I just got to experience it from a different side of the park. I also got to wear a new costume, which is always exciting! I also wanted to pick up the shift because the parade is going away on May 31, so I wanted to be able to work it a few more times before I have to say goodbye!

Costume for the parade shift
I learned a lot from working this shift, particularly that I am glad I always work on the theater ops side of the parade! We have things a lot more organized, and there are not as many traffic control problems on our side of the parade. Nevertheless, it was great to pick up a shift and experience new jobs and work with new Cast Members! I'm definitely going to keep looking to pick up shifts on the hub; hopefully I can find a Fantasmic or Magic Kingdom parade shift sometime soon!

If you want to know more about the hub and picking up shifts, look for an upcoming post all about the hub and how to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment