July 20, 2014

Thanking My Visitors

As my program comes to an end, I've been reflecting back on my entire 7 months here and all of the fun times I've had. One of the best parts of my program has been having people come visit me throughout my time in Orlando! I wanted to dedicate a post to all of the people who have visited me during my program.

My brother, Joey
My sister, Colleen, her friend, Katie, and my parents
Clemson friends Allie & Kaitlyn
My mom and dad
My friend from home, Emily, and her mom
My sister, her friend, Jenn, my mom, and my dad
My best friend from home, Sara, and her family
The Panzer Family
The Todaro Family
All of these visits really made my time here so much better. It seems like every time I was down in the dumps or needing a pick me up, it just so happened that someone would come down and visit, and it completely turned my whole week around. I want to dedicate this post to all of the people who have come to visit me at Disney World these past 7 months. You all have no idea how much it means to me that you wanted to spend your vacation with me! Thanks to all of my family and friends for the support during my Disney College Program, and I can finally say, see you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment