January 9, 2014

Leaving TOMORROW!

So, today is my last day at home. Tomorrow morning, my mom and I will be leaving for our 20 hour drive down to Florida. The plan is to arrive in Disney World early Sunday morning, so that the two of us can spend the day in the park before I check in on Monday.

My roommates and I found out our apartment location by going back into the DORMS site. We are going to be living in Chatham Square, which was our first choice!! We don't know yet how many bedrooms will be in our apartment, but the four of us are definitely together, which makes us feel better already.

I'm planning on spending my last day at home packing, working on my online course homework (yuck), and spending time with my family and friends. I can't wait to post on Monday and share with everyone where my work location will be! I'll write about all of the details of what is sure to be a long check in day.

Wish me luck as I begin my journey with the Walt Disney Company!! Disney, I'll see ya real soon (:


No comments:

Post a Comment