January 17, 2014

My Apartment

So, for those of you who are interested in the DCP housing experience, I thought I would share some pictures of my apartment in Chatham Square. There are 4 housing options for participants in the DCP. Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, and The Commons. My roommates and I chose Chatham because it seemed like a nice middle-ground. There seems to be a lot going on, but it's never too crazy or loud. The apartments are also pretty nice (only minor issues) and the complex itself has really nice amenities, including a pool, fitness center, clubhouse, field, and laundry facilities.

I'm living in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, meaning that I have 3 roommates. It's a really nice size and I like all the space we have. Also, as a plus, I love all my roommates; we're getting along so well!!

If you have any questions about housing, Chatham, or the DCP in general, feel free to comment below!

My side of the bedroom!
Our bathroom
More of my bedroom
Our common area
Walk-in Closet
Living Room (and the attractive furniture they provide)
Dining Area
Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment