January 17, 2014

Traditions

Today, I had my first official day of training, which is a class called "Traditions" at Disney University. It's a class that introduces new Cast Members to the Disney Company and lets you know about the Disney legacy that you are following when you join the Disney team. It's a lot of going over rules and regulations, but there are some fun parts. You watch videos from guests so you can see how much of an impact of you can have on a guest's vacation on any one day at work. I don't want to divulge too much information, but it's definitely an experience that I'm sure all cast members will always remember!

At Traditions, I received my ears and nametag, which was so exciting!
My first pair of ears!
My nametag! I'm completely official!!
After today, I can start my training at my job site (Animal Kingdom) on Sunday! I'm so excited to start training and learn all about my role, Animal Kingdom, and the Disney Company. I'll leave you with a quote from Walt that was displayed at Disney University today...

No comments:

Post a Comment