January 11, 2014

Officially Here!

After about an 18 hour car ride, I have finally made it to Orlando! Last night my mom and I stopped in Savannah, Georgia for the night and got up this morning and drove the rest of the way to Orlando. We checked into a hotel not too far outside Disney, and tomorrow we plan to check into Saratoga Springs, which is on Disney property! The plan is to get up early tomorrow and head to the Magic Kingdom so that my mom and I can spend our last day together in the park before I officially become a Disney cast member!

I got an email today about being drug tested during my arrival, which makes me think/hope that I will be at an attraction where I will be operating a vehicle/ensuring guests' safety, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed about me being assigned to a "good" ride!!

After we arrived this afternoon, we headed over to Downtown Disney! We saw the movie Frozen (my second time) at the dine in movie theaters and then walked around the shops for a little while! It was a really nice night and my mom and I both enjoyed the warm Florida weather.
My first picture of the trip! The sign behind me says "Welcome Home"
It's crazy to think that after tomorrow, my journey begins as a Disney cast member. My nervousness has officially exceeded my excitement at this point, but I know that once I check in and get into the groove of things that I will be just fine!

I can't wait to get into the Magic Kingdom tomorrow! Hope everyone has Disney dreams tonight (:

No comments:

Post a Comment